These books are
optional background reading. Select optional readings based on your areas of interest.
These textbooks may also be used as resources for your term paper.
- Due Consideration, by ArthurCaplan 1998
- Racial Hygiene, by Robert Proctor 1988
- Science at the Bar, by Sheila Jasanoff 1995
- The Meaning of It All, by Richard Feynman 1998
- Computers, Ethics, and Society, by M. David Ermann (Editor) 1997
- Engineering Ethics : Concepts and Cases, by Charles E. Harris, Pritchard, Rabins 1995
- Environmental Ethics (Contemporary Ethical Issues), by Clare Palmer 1997