TERM PAPER PART 1: DESCRIPTION AND SOURCES (30 pts)
The objective of this assignment is to define the theme of your term paper and to identify potential sources from the literature.
- YOUR ASSIGNMENT SHOULD BE SUBMITED TYPED AND DOUBLE SPACED .
- NUMBER ALL PAGES.
- INCLUDE YOUR NAME IN THE UPPER RIGHT HAND CORNER OF EVERY PAGE
A. DESCRIPTION (15 points) :
B. SOURCES (15 points) :
- Give your paper a title and prepare a brief, 1.5-2 page description that defines the neuroscience theme you will address.
- The instructor will use this to give you guidance for the final content of the term paper.
- As part of the term paper, you will be required to review 5 original papers in the literature. Only one of these can be a review article. No web sites can be used instead of an article.
- On Feb 28, hand in a preliminary list of 10 potential articles. Indicate whether the sources are available in the library or not.
- Your list should be submitted alphabetizedby last name of the first author. Include the authors, date published, paper title, journal title, volume and page numbers.
- Your term paper will be due April 23 so off campus sources should be requested by March 8!